Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will draw a chibi art for you

I will draw a chibi art for you












About:

IMPORTANT INFO:
Q: What do you mean by "character design"? 
A: It's when you do not have your very own or commissioned reference art with your character. Random images found on DeviantART or Google do not represent your character - they belong to their original artists and you may only use it as reference to show overall atmosphere, body type, clothes style or hairstyle you want to see. 
If I'll see that during our discussion you act like you don't know how your character should look like - I may add "Character design" fee to overall cost. Why so? Because it takes a lot of time and effort, especially when the buyer changes his mind about character's look twice a day. 
So please, think twice about your design before making an order. 

Reviews


jukelukepuke:A fantastic artist that takes minimal guidance and delivers a high quality product. She is beyond professional and I am always satisfied with what she is capable of and what she delivers. Her work is a must buy, and she is my go to artist.

queenmercedes:Thank you very much for your order and for your kind words! I am very glad to know you like finished artworks and it's a pleasure to draw for you!

execdec1980:Incredible artist! Very easy to work with and very patient. A pleasure to work with and I will definitely be working with freelancer again very soon!

queenmercedes:Thank you very much for your order! I was very glad to draw for you and looking forward to working with you again soon!

dollymiiix:As always, I'm thrilled with my order! Such a talented artist!


No comments:

Post a Comment