Friday, February 23, 2018

I will draw custom twitch emotes

I will draw custom twitch emotes












About:

Hey there!

I'll make Twitch emotes/BTTV emotes/Discord emotes for you and deliver great quality products!

WHAT YOU GET :

  • 3 sizes required by Twitch: 112x112, 56x56, 28x28 
  • FULL PNG image of the emote suitable for printing on merchandise (shirts, mugs, etc)

THE PROCESS:

  • Please let me know what type of emote you are looking for and links to referral pictures. (IE: "I would like a HYPE emote of me with my arms in the air! Here's a picture of me!");
  • I will then deliver a sketch which you can approve or ask for revisions on;
  • Once approved, I will colour in the emote and send you the final watermarked product for approval;
  • When approved and paid for, I will deliver all image sizes above :)

CAN I USE THIS ON MERCHANDISE?!

  • Yes. Yes you can. :)

DO YOU DO OTHER STUFF?

  • I can do panels, badges, all sorts of things. We can always discuss your needs!

Reviews


breaparker:Very professional and fast! Was happy to make revisions if needed and provided excellent service!

eightbitmom:Thanks for working with me! It was a blast to work on your emotes! :D

johnmignacca:One of the best sellers, I would recommend her 15x over. Great Experience.

eightbitmom:Thank you for commissioning me! It was great doing business with you :D

rschoonbaert:Very fast, great product! Very happy with the emotes!


No comments:

Post a Comment