Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will draw cartoon of your photo

I will draw cartoon of your photo












About:

Draw photo cartoon of you with free background

I will make cartoon portrait of you exactly look like the photo.So send me your best picture ( high quality ).
NOTE :

1. 1 Figure head and shoulder portrait in 1500x1500 pixel.PNG file    format  with transparent background,if you want full body portrait,please add Extra.

2. Send me your best quality photo 
    But if you only have the low qualities ones,please contact me first to see if I can make it DO NOT send photo with covered face or cut of around head

3. $5 is only for 1 figure if you want cartoon picture whit more than 1  figure in it,please add more $5 for each extra figures

4.  -  1 figure=$5   
     -  2 figure =2x$5=$10   
     -  3 figure=3x$5=$15   
     - 4 figure=4x$5=$20

 
If you like my gig,please you share with your friend

best regard

Reviews


carltondixon:Quick turn around

meann0827:I'm looking forward working again with you.Thanks\r\n

smithaod:Wonderful work definitely recommend

meann0827:thank you so much.\r\n

davidmitchel510:meann0827 is very easy to work with and delivered great results for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment