Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will draw realistic cartoon portrait headshot avatar from a photo

I will draw realistic cartoon portrait headshot avatar from a photo












About:

$10 FOR ONE PERSON HEADSHOT 600x600 pixels, jpg file.


DELIVERY WITHIN 7 DAYS. 

EXTRA FAST DELIVERY available.


Digitally hand drawn, not PS filter.

Steps:

1.select the package you want, if you want more than one person, please change the number of the figure

2. send me the photo that you want drawn( Good quality), 

3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 


Let me know if you need revisions. ^_^

Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing. 

If you want changes to your drawing I will happily make them for you, based on the original instruction.


Note: You can use your drawing as you wish, but I retain full copyright of any work I create. For an extra $100 you will have the exclusive right to use the illustration, but I will need to be credited if it's to be published. 

Reviews


garywatts877:Great service as always, thanks

hironan:You are welcome. Pleasure working with you

sheepiedad:Second time I've ordered from this seller and been 100% pleased both times!

msspirit2013:good work as usual thank u so much

hironan:You are welcome. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment