Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will draw you in disney world style

I will draw you in disney world style












About:

I am a professional, creative and fast Cartoonist.

Follow my art work on @FrankRodOficial 

I will create the artwork that requires your company or person. (For men, women and children) My draw is perfec for: Ebook cover, Facebook cover, Youtube channel, Valentine´s Day, Flyer, Pet for company, Christmas Card,  Happy Birthday, wedding, 
Birthday, DISNEY PRINCESS. Perfect for your Business, Shop, ilustration kids, Cartoon, Portrait. family portrait. Also I can draw on any style. CHRISTMAS . HALLOWEEN , CHRISTMAS MESSAGE. The Walking Dead

I need:
1. A concise description and specify what you want. (Explain to the Disney style you want: 
There are three types of Disney drawing --Disney Princess Traditional, Disney Cartoon and Disney Sexy
2. You can send the photo of the person, object or animal to be drawn.

- IMPORTANT ·
For 5$ I  give an illustration of half body in  black and white.
For  Full Body, Full Color,  Background, add other person or pet, high resolution, and more  write me.

 I can also make personalized offers.


Reviews


jennifer_wow:buena calidad del arte, pero requiero tener mas comunicaciĆ³n con el artista para que me muestre desde los comienzos el seguimiento del proyecto y no esperar al dia nueve para enterarme del mismo

frankrodoficial:great experience

ellenbrosius:I received exactly what I wanted, \nbeautiful result. thank you!

frankrodoficial:really thanks! come back soon for more draws in any styles!

jennifer_wow:Perfecta comunicaciĆ³n y excelente calidad del trabajo, lo recomiendo mucho.


No comments:

Post a Comment