Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will draw awesome cartoon caricature from your photo

I will draw awesome cartoon caricature from your photo












About:

Hello Sir/Madam ! 

 

My name is Kushal. 


I will design UNIQUE AWESOME FULL BODY CARICATURE for multifunction use just for 5$.


Laughter cures all diseases. Here is the chance for you to get your funny version placed in your house or office desktop. Perfect gift for your loved ones.

What will you get ? :


·         A thorough profession commitment. I've never failed in last 25 years. 

·         An unique creation JUST FOR YOU.

·         Unlimited revisions.

·         Delivery within 24 Hr or less.

·         Source file for future use.

·         Huge discount for bulk assignment.

·         Any image size.

·         CARICATURE of any character you wish ! NO EXTRA for color or full body.


What sets my service apart ?
 

·         Very cheap price for a high quality service - just 5$.

·         Very innovative creation and tailor-made only for you.

·         All my works made my customer's life more meaningful, joyful and profitable.

·         For us it's a win-win relationship.


NOTE :


Please send me detail brief as much as possible. It will help me to realize your vision.

 

 


Reviews


soulboy2015:Easy to communicate with. Fast delivery. High quality work. Highly recommended. Would definitely use again.

kshlbhattachary:Great Buyer. Thanks for the tip !!

rolandstoerr:Happy with the outcome

kshlbhattachary:Thanks a ton !! Great buyer.

tykie12345:The final result does not look like a caricature, and is nothing like the gallery in his gig. He has other talents, but based on my final result with a revision, he is not good at caricatures.


No comments:

Post a Comment