Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will help you with your vector art needs; Cartoon portrait, minimal avatar, display picture, caricature and vector tracing. Just send me a message or select on my gigs. + See More

I will help you with your vector art needs; Cartoon portrait, minimal avatar, display picture, caricature and vector tracing. Just send me a message or select on my gigs. + See More












About:

For only $5, you can have this minimal cartoon  avatar 

I draw this using my very own style; 

  • thick outline (can be adjusted just let me know)
  • less detail (no light shading)
  • Output Image will look straight less detail and simplify, can also be side views or personalized if you wish to.


Best use for 


  • Advertising campaigns
  • Couple Shirts
  • Books
  • Printing on T-Shirts or iPhone cases
  • Mascot for YouTube channels and other social media
  • Gift for someone

Editable vector source format comes with additional charges.

I also offers Half and Full body Illustration just give me reference picture to follow.


Reviews


switzloco:great work!

stevenvercauter:Fast, first time - good time.

andreikate_1:Outstanding Experience.

iwittwer:Good quality, fast turnaround, great value! Recommended.

andreikate_1:Outstanding Experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment