Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will draw anyone as a chibi

I will draw anyone as a chibi












About:

Get amazing chibi drawings for only $5 Right Here! Ive been on Fiverr for a little over three yars now and have a 5 STAR review rate! I send you sketches during to order and make sure you are truly happy with your final delivery. Not only will you get quality work but passion for drawing. I always deliver my best and have your best interest in mind.

for $5 you get
  • one chibi drawing
  • full Color
  • full shading
  • complete line art
  • get to see sketches during order

for $15 you get
  • a simple background
  • full color
  • including your chibi also in full color
  • shading and details

I also offer work in PNG files for just $5
this allows for transparent backgrounds which are great for
  • avatars
  • t-shirts
  • logos 
  • And much more!
Contact me for more information!

Reviews


thatguylopez:Outstanding work!

officerbanana:Was great to be able to work with again

oh4werd:Wow these turned out really good! Super appreciative. Thank you!

officerbanana:These were fun to draw. Always awesome!

deeprooth:Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment