Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will draw everything in my personal anime manga style

I will draw everything in my personal anime manga style












About:

hi, I just want to share my passion with you guyz and wish to satisfy your request in the best way possible <3

SOURCE FILE
for source file of course you will pay a little extra... due to the pack that you choose.

ABOUT BACKGROUNDS: 
backgrounds takes me a lot of time... so if you want a very elaboreted one you may be wait a bit a pay a little more...

ADDITIONAL CHARACTER:
you will pay 60% of the basic price for each additional character.

ABOUT CUSTOM COMMISSIONS PLEASE PM ME
please be clear to describe me what you want (also using picture if needed)
PACKAGES ONLY INCLUDE 1 WEEK TYPE WORK.
for much details about more laboured work please, contact me

Reviews


angel_chav:i really recommend this guy, such a lobely person

likedoggo:precise, very nice and generous. it was a pleasure to work with him.

nipslip:it was great .

likedoggo:great buyer

nipslip:It was pretty good. :) i bought from this seller too frequently ran out of good comments ....


No comments:

Post a Comment