Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will draw your pet or portrait into cartoon in my style

I will draw your pet or portrait into cartoon in my style












About:

Hi, I'm Esa

please read this carefully before you order

I will illustrate your pet potret or your potrait like shown in my portofolio. from head to houlder.
but first, there is a thing that you should do:

  • Please give me a good quality image and reverence. List the the detail you need for the best result.

  • you will get 400 pixel in JPEG. A3 300 dpi.

  • These portraits are for PERSONAL USE ONLY (e.g. for use as a gift, social media avatar, etc). If you plan to use all or part of your portrait as a logo or as a marketing tool for a business, please check the gig extra

  • I own the COPYRIGHT. i put all my drawing on my portfolio and social media or print.

  • If you need the exclusive or want to use it for commercial purpose you have to add the extra gig "license". $10

  • I DON'T SHIP the artworks print. You will get files and send through fiverr

  • If you have any question feel free to contact me ;)

  • Please contact me before to place a order so I can give you the clear quote about your order ;) Thank you!













Reviews


ohreallynow:fantastic as always!

gingerfinger:Outstanding Experience!

emmy09:awesome! illustration is realistic. will def recommend to friends.

gingerfinger:Outstanding Experience!

woofprint:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment