Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will help you about Photoshop and illustrator related work 5.0 (118 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since Nov 2014 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery about 7 hours i am an experienced photo editor ,

I will help you about Photoshop and illustrator related work 5.0 (118 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since Nov 2014 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery about 7 hours i am an experienced photo editor ,












About:

welcome back to my Gigs! 

please read carefully!!! 

vector portrait DIGITAL HAND MADE using  Adobe Illustrator software

i Will Draw your vector Portrait base your photo 
(only head + shoulder) for $5 (full body available for extra )

Note 

  • send me a photo with the best quality (with good picture quality and not blurred) Headshot & Close-up
  • If you have a picture of the whole body, will I cut off automatically according to the basic order, unless you want to have a depiction of the entire body of the request
  • I don't draw pet 
  • White background (I do not draw the background such as buildings, rooms, etc)
  • I do not draw intricate motifs on clothing

Reviews


wendyb2:Love this seller! He is the best. I have done over 20 gigs with him and i am always 1000% happy. The best! Thank you

yusufkhandker:Love you too

micheleklein:Looks just like me. Great!

yusufkhandker:Great buyer!!

micheleklein:WOW! I am totally impressed. The Cartoon looks GREAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment