Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will vector portrait or cartoon your photo

I will vector portrait or cartoon your photo












About:

Very Suitable for Birthday present, Social media, Profile photo, to Print, and more.

Digital illustrative Vector/Cartoon, this is not instant software, but manual "DIGITAL HAND MADE" using Adobe Photoshop software

I'm going to Draw a Portrait Vector based on your photo
Price :  - basic only $5 / 1 figure (Head to shoulders) standart resolution
            - standart only $15 / 1 figure (Half Body) hight resolution
            - Premium only $25 / 1 figure (Full Body) + Source File(PSD) Very hight resolution

Please see My Extra Gigs  for other options

Note:
- [Recommended]
Give me the best quality photo (with good picture quality and not blurry)

For your Information:
  • I do not draw the background such as buildings, rooms, etc)
  • I do not draw intricate motifs on clothing

Any question ? please contact me
I'll be waiting for you to order.

Reviews


kwatzlawick:Perfect transaction loved the work

maruncun:thank you for order, i Will waiting next order

plentyp:He is great I will be back in the future

maruncun:thanks you very much sir

iamrice:Gave the designer the high quality images. What he gave me back was not even close or similar to the images I gave him. And then when I told him that, he gave me a rude/sarcastic response.


No comments:

Post a Comment