Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will turn photos or words into grime art

I will turn photos or words into grime art












About:

Time to get grimy.

Grime art, also known as digital death by some, is when a photo is drawn-over digitally to give a person a "melting" or "droopy" look. Grime art is usually made with bright and psychedelic colors, but fainter colors can still work. It may seem simple, but it takes some effort to create high-quality grime art.

Additional notes:

  • You may give around 3 colors per figure (at least 1 for the main grime, 1 for under-eye grime, and 1 for the lips and etc.) or you may give one color but different shades. Color hexes are greatly appreciated!
  • Dark colors do not work that well with the main grime.
  • You can request me to grime only specific parts of the image (only hands, only arms, only half of the face, etc.)
  • You can request for any other details, and I'll see if it's manageable.
  • Please provide a clear image of at least 500x500p in size, and only up to 5000x5000p!

I don't like giving mediocre art, so I really do my best to give you something of quality!

Reviews


jlcbeltran:Great seller! the best!

kyraroales1113:Provided clear details and was very patient. Hope to see you again!

tfl2017:Great job.

kyraroales1113:Easy to work with :)

direwolfe12:Always comes through!


No comments:

Post a Comment