Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will draw your dog in my cartoony style

I will draw your dog in my cartoony style












About:

This is a gig for a stylized cartoon drawing of your canine companion, or dog character.

All drawings are full body unless specified. For $5, you can get a black & white full body drawing!

I do not illustrate backgrounds. These are only character drawings. Additional props such as balls and chairs and etc are more than okay.

Extras
  • Color (+$5)
  • Basic Shading (+$10)
  • Soft Shading (+$20)
  • Commerical Use (+$15)
  • Source File (+$15)
  • Additional complex props (+$10)

First revision is always free.

It is recommended that you message me before ordering so
I can give you a proper quote.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!


Reviews


rebekahbranden:Simple and easy. Delivery’s on everything you ask for.

bmadrid925:Easy and Great picture!!

albinochickenx:Thank you so much!

katimac7:It was great! I highly recommend it!

albinochickenx:Thank you so much once again!


No comments:

Post a Comment