Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will turn you into a cute cartoon character

I will turn you into a cute cartoon character












About:

Hai
i will draw you a cute character of yourself or someone else in full body illustration for only 5$

:)

what i need is:
  • a good quality of reference pictures
  • If you want the illustration looks exaclty the same, please send me the reference of the clothes
  • I own every illustration's COPYRIGHT so i can put it as my portofolio anywhere


kindly ask me if you have a question

cheers!
xoxo

Reviews


robertwarinda:This seller is super understanding and professional

ardistakhairina:Outstanding Experience!

wendyengland:Very talented individual, understood what I was asking and executed perfectly. Will tell all my friends, thank you.

ardistakhairina:Outstanding Experience!

wendyengland:Exactly what I asked for, beautifully put together and the revision took only minutes. Thank you ever so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment