Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will draw a cartoon character in wacky style

I will draw a cartoon character in wacky style












About:

Hi,

My name is Alex.

I will draw you any character in my wacky style for $5.

It’s good for illustration, designs, caricature, or you may hire me to create some characters for your cartoon, anything.

I like to draw and have more than 10 years of experience.

Feel free to send me a message.

 

For $5 I'll send you simple b/w drawing of character.

Check out my extra gigs for more options like shading/highlight, backgrounds, etc.


Reviews


lesliebaumann:This artists is very talented.

lesliebaumann:This artist has done many great drawings for me

lesliebaumann:Thanks again for another great drawing

lesliebaumann:This artist is good at making the characters portray emotion and convey context.

lesliebaumann:Very professional to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment