Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will create a cartoon portrait of you & up to six (6) more people and pets

I will create a cartoon portrait of you & up to six (6) more people and pets












About:

I am a super-bunny cat who is on a mission to rescue stray animals in the world. I am currently taking care of ten rescued cats and dogs (in my home) and trying to still feed and care for others who are near by. Aside from that, I am also an illustrator. I started a fundraiser called "Say Ches!" for one of my senior fur babies, Chessy, who needed a dental surgery. I would draw a cartoon portrait of you and your fur babies in exchange of a donation of at least 5 USD. The fundraiser went well and my Chessy has defeated the ouchies, thanks to your help.

I enjoyed seeing your fur babies and drawing them so much that I thought to myself "Why not continue creating these portraits and raising funds for other animals as well?". 

By availing this gig you will be getting a cartoon portrait of you and your fur babies as well as help me raise funds to support my own rescued brood and potentially help other as well through donations to local non-government animal welfare organizations.

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.

However, you can avail of the commercial use option for an additional cost.

Thank you so much!

Reviews


frankie_f_:Amazing communication - changed something in minutes when I asked. Great.

tessadelucchi:This is my second time buying from Gigi and I’m so happy with the result. Thanks so much, girl.

tessadelucchi:So cute! omg I love her work, I really respect her as a person because she is devoted to taking care of animals and she's amazingly talented. You need to rethink your life if you're not buying a cute pic from her!!

becksbeck:Love it again! Thank you so much!! I love your artwork.

becksbeck:Wow! So impressed, I really loved the end result and I got my picture within a couple of hours. Highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment