Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will design books booklets catalog press release

I will design books booklets catalog press release












About:

Welcome, you have landed into correct seller if you are looking great design for your Books, Booklets, Media Kit, Press Release, Electronic Press Kit, Catalog, Product guide.

Message me first with exact information, instruction, source files such as images, logos and sample to review. We can discuss and finalize about pricing and turnaround.

Package prices not included image work such as cutout, background removal, manipulation. Pricing will be chargeable extra.


I can help you on designing below categories:

Half-Fold Brochure / Bi-Fold / Tri-Fold / 4 Fold / Brochure

Booklet, Look book, Catalog, Fashion Catalog, Product Catalog, Beauty Salon Catalog

Media Kit, Press Release, Electronic Press Kit, Interactive PDF Presentation, Editable Forms.


Reviews


livingmin:He is a talented designer. Highly recommended.\n

weherefor:Thank you!

livingmin:Always make me happy to work with WHF.\nHe revised my job very well.

weherefor:Thank you!

ruthhertz:Weherefor edited a professional school book design perfectly and had it ready on time! Responded quickly and was a pleasure to work with. I already placed my next order with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment