Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will draw your cartoon character

I will draw your cartoon character












About:

Hello! I am a very flexible artist who is capable of drawing in many different styles. I love to draw portraits, characters, logos, avatars, and book illustrations, and I would be more than happy to draw yours.

My extended portfolio can be viewed at https://www.flickr.com/photos/kaieri/

Each package includes a drawing of ONE character in ONE pose. Additional characters can be added to a drawing for $5 each.  Separate drawings are the full package price. 

$10 - Black and White Sketch

$15 - Flat Color (No Shading)

$20 - Cel-Shaded Color 

$30 - Full Color with Shading and Highlights 

$40 - Full Color with Shading and Highlights + Extra Detail

Add-Ons:

$5 - 
Add an additional character to a drawing

$15 -
Simple Illustrated Background

$15 - Commercial license

$20 - Poster Size (11" x 17" up to "20 x 30")  Cannot be ordered after delivery.

$20 - Source file (layered PSD)

Bulk orders for more than 3 separate images should be done through custom order only.  Do not add extra fast to bulk orders. 

All artwork is created inside of Photoshop. PSDs are available as an add-on.

Reviews


ericag33:Kaieri is easy to communicate with. She always gives me exactly what I have requested. I have no hesitation in recommending her work.

socalteam:Amazing work! Thank you so much, I'm very happy with it!

marysta:Thank you, I love it!! Great design!

cameronknapp:Super Fast!

cfalla:Great work, High quality!


No comments:

Post a Comment