Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will illustrate your rpg character

I will illustrate your rpg character












About:

Illustration of general rpg characters, monster, Knight, ladies, scenery what you need.

To get a better understanding of your illustration, contact me so I can help you better.


(Note; Drawing real people is not my specialty, I can not guarantee the recognition of their faces.)

Reviews


meekbarbarian:Loved how it turned out. Superb job!

williamrliberto:thanks

jasonnortham:I wanted an image of one of my RPG characters to help other players visualize. From a paragraph he was able to very nearly nail what I envisioned. I will likely have him create an image of this character's brother who I play in another game.

williamrliberto:thanks

vicmeakin:Fantastic artwork, exactly what I was after, and delivered quickly. I'll definitely be back the next time I need a character drawn. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment