Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will draw a funny cartoon

I will draw a funny cartoon












About:

If you are looking for funny and unique cartoons for professional or personal use, you have come to the right Gig.  Cartoons are a fun and affordable way to bring more attention to your message and help you communicate with humor! 


In this Gig i will turn YOUR funny scenario in to a cartoon. 


How does it work?

Just provide me a short description of the image and the punch line or joke. I will start sketching and in no time you'll have your your cartoon delivered*


If you have a project that doesn't fit any package, feel free to contact me.


Looking forward to your order.


*I always deliver a high resolution print ready image with a commercial license included. The copyrights to the delivery will remain in my possession. If you want to own the Image you have to add the "COPYRIGHT TRANSFER" as an extra.



Reviews


howdenit:Super again. Thanks :-)

reviers:Gladly done!

cindyhung1:Jerre is very prompt, clear with his communication and extremely responsive. It made creating and editing this cartoon very smooth. I would definitely recommend Jerre to others. Thanks again!

reviers:My pleasure! Had great fun working on this one

howdenit:Excellent again.


No comments:

Post a Comment