Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will turn your DESIRE into professional ARTWORK 5.0 (828 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since Aug 2016 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery about 14 hours

I will turn your DESIRE into professional ARTWORK 5.0 (828 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since Aug 2016 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery about 14 hours












About:

Hi I provide you a high quality professional vector portrait from only 5$. I did 3k+ portrait for happy clients.

For 5$ you will get a detailed portrait of your head shot within 48 hours
-Extra fast delivery 24hrs available if you want.

You can choose any package from my 3 professional packages.

Check my gig extra for additional gig support:
Full body= Extra 10$
Half body =Extra 5$
Extra fast delivery =Extra 10$
Editable source file Ai = Extra 10$
High resolution 3000pxl +PNG transparent file = Extra 5$
Commercial use= Extra 10$

If you need large quantity of projects or custom work feel free to contact me via message that would be great.

Instruction for order: Please provide me your best quality photo. Don't provide blurry, low resolution, Face covered by anything, Photo taken from far.

I am full time available to response you.

Best regards
DreamArtwork :) 


Reviews


mccuefam:It was all good. We communicated several times to get the art as I requested. He was pleasant to work with and eager to please.

dreamartwork:Outstanding Experience!

traviswarner87:I had a very good experience!! The work was beyond expectation and delivery was fast!! THANK YOU!

dreamartwork:Great buyer, Thanks a lot.

drdunk44:Excellent image - spot on! Couldn't be happier. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment