Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will draw any object as a cartoon character

I will draw any object as a cartoon character












About:

I will draw any object as a cartoon character plus add short text or text balloon 

- the basic price is 1 gig for 1 character without background
- for adding background  + 2 gig
- You own rights to use any cartoon you order for personal or commercial use
- will deliver any format you want: PNG/GIF/JPG/EPS vector

* MINOR revisions are free (file size, file type, color change)
* for other cartooning related job please ask and  consult with me first.



THANK you


 

Reviews


ashtonhogan:Outstanding Experience!

proconceptsusa:Thanks for your Fast delivery

iworkforeman:Outstanding experience.

iworkforeman:Thumbs up from me. Thanks.

iworkforeman:Thumbs up from me. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment