Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will draw anything with super cute chibi anime style

I will draw anything with super cute chibi anime style












About:

Do you like chibi characters? You need them for your website, books, personalized birthday cards, or maybe even something to help you express your feelings for your special one? Then you come to the right place.

I can turn your photo into cute chibi character for all your needs, all you gotta do is just click "Order Now" button below!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Basic Gig ($5) includes:
  • 1 FULL COLOR+HALF BODY chibi character
  • File type in JPG or PNG (PSD available as extra gig)
  • white / transparent / solid color background (colorful background available as extra gig)
  • 300 ppi with 800X1200 pixel image (or by your request)
  • 1 MODIFICATION allowed

Note:
  • DO NOT ACCEPT NSFW!
  • By ordering "Commercial License", the whole illustration will be YOURS & I will not own the copyright and not reuse the illustration
-----------------------------------------------------------------

For detailed info or any question, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hopefully we can work together. Thanks! :-)


Reviews


clementine57:amazing work! everything well made and I Love it I enjoy working with Mikucchi she very patient. reasonable and talented! I recommend her gig to everyone who needs a good drawing

mikucchi:Great experience! Clementine is very helpful and communicative! I love her idea on the drawing! Thank you very much Clementine! :-)

danielvellotti:Mikucchi is the best- she works hard to give you the exact image that you would like- we love her!!!

danielvellotti:So Great.

selby18:Another great transaction!!


No comments:

Post a Comment