Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will draw adorably cute and kawaii illustrations

I will draw adorably cute and kawaii illustrations












About:

Hello! Astarotte here!
you can call me "Yuki"
I came up with this gig to have fun and experience new characters~
My style is mostly kawaii / cute.
If you want a cute style, you are in the right gig~! ^_^
Great use for stickers, T-shirt designs, Emojis, Mascots and anything kawaii stuffs!

My Gig Instruction:
  • Send me Images / References.
  • you can give me Themes / Colors.
  • Add some description~ (more detailed much better). 

My Prices:
  • $5 -  Outline
  • $10 -  Outline + Color
  • $15 -  Outline+ Color + Details

What will you receive?
  • .png image in transparent background
  • .png image in white background

For Additional Characters:
You have to purchase the gig again to buy another character.


Extras:
  • 1 additional set of revisions ( $5 )
  • Commercial License - $20
  • Source Files - $20 + ( AI, EPS, SVG, PDF or PSD file of the drawing )

For custom commissions please do message me and i will give you a quote!

Note: I only do revisions twice.
Please be clear in giving descriptions
and make sure that it is final and you've decided.

Thank you :3 

Reviews


merrrrr:Constantly impressed by astarotte's skill \u0026 attention to detail. I use her for all of my chibis and I'm never disappointed.

chancy949:Love her work! Such a talented artist! Easy to work with! Will use again!!

kaiwingo862:work was beautiful

astarotte:Thank you so much again for the order! She was very great to work with. looking forward for future projects!

chancy949:Great artist! Easy to work with and makes changes quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment