Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will make japanese anime or manga illustration

I will make japanese anime or manga illustration












About:

*before you order, please chat me first*

hello guys ^^
welcome to my gig, here you can request everything!
my style is anime-ish, feel free to order anime to draw, your original character
or caricature in anime style~~

and yeah, i do R18 / Rule 34 / NSFW....
if you want to know, i'll tell you in the chat XD

for further information, just contact me :)

thank you!
-degamishiro-

Reviews


gizguy126:Amazing work and great service! Great communication as well! I’ll definitely order again!

muhammadrahmady:another awesome DDLC request, and now with Naruto!! love both of them XD\nthanks :D

tylertrenkle:Responded quickly and helped me with exactly what I asked for, couldn’t ask for a better experience!

muhammadrahmady:fantastic request of the day ^^\nreally enjoy working on this, thank you ;)

jade505:awesome work


No comments:

Post a Comment