Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will draw illustration for you, stickers and emojis design, sketch or full color, simple illustration, face illustration, manga version of your face, or children book illustration. + See More

I will draw illustration for you, stickers and emojis design, sketch or full color, simple illustration, face illustration, manga version of your face, or children book illustration. + See More












About:

i will draw illustrasion for your sticker in many expression variation.
i can also draw any emoticon of your face (in my style), and draw emojis for you.

Reviews


tmoeng01:This is the second time I order from Littlelillis. Great artwork. Look forward to working with her again soon.

littlelillis:thank you :)

whit1stborn:Thanks so much!

littlelillis:you are very welcome :)

adrymonteiro:No complaints! love working together - I'll be back for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment