Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will draw your cartoon portrait

I will draw your cartoon portrait












About:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my cartoon portrait gig! :)

I draw cartoon portraits for any occasion: a social network avatar, a birthday gift, a christmas present, couple's anniversary

The $5 Gig includes: 
- Head Drawing
- One person in black & white
- In 900x900 resolution (JPEG or PNG file)

Extra options:
- Extra fast delivery - $15

- Color - $5
- Head & Shoulders - $5
- Half Body - $15
- Full Body - $20

- High resolution (4000x4000 transparent background) - $5
- Source file (Ai file - layered, editable, vector) - $10
- Commercial use licence - $10


For special requests please contact me in the inbox first. I'm always available ;)

Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you and drawing your cartoon portrait! :)
Deni

Reviews


schaftlein:Fantastic!

denikasapovic:I cannot say how much I've enjoyed working with you!!!!

erickatinoglou:oh wowwwwww

denikasapovic:Soooooo happy you like it!!

erickatinoglou:very fast communications


No comments:

Post a Comment