Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will work very hard on any drawings you purchase from me.

I will work very hard on any drawings you purchase from me.












About:

I will draw any image you desire for a small price. My style is simplistic but full of character and you can use the drawing for anything you want! I will draw OCs, furries, famous characters, posters, portraits, you name it! 

One line-art character (object) will be the least expensive ($5)

More than one character or object is $5 more 

A colored image is $5 more

A drawing with background is $10 more


Any purchase would really help me with achieving my goals, and I hope my artwork will help you as well. 
Thankyou very much.

Reviews


zyrnoen:this is absolutely perfect, thank you so much.

erasershavings:I absolutely love working with this buyer!

habbe:Good and talentet artist

erasershavings:Great experience!

andreas789:i will be happy asking this artist to create more of the excellent artwork


No comments:

Post a Comment