Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will draw a comic or manga page in my styles

I will draw a comic or manga page in my styles












About:

The style YOU decide! Could be like a traditional cartoon comic or manga in my styles.

A B\W page at A4 size for manga pages or in a 11x17in for comic pages (DC/Marvel size).

Please, don't ask for Anti-religious themes or anything that offends real persons or organizations.

Colors are offered on a extra gig. Be sure to select it if you need flat colors or cell shadded colors.

Note: With many panels you will have less details in backgrounds. If you need a storyboard converted from a script to identify this and discover the total of pages, please order check of my profile the Storyboard for comics gig.

Don't forget to check the F.A.Q.

Reviews


good_2_go:one of the best and will work even more together soon

toonsfera:thanks! glad to work with you!

davidwatta:Toonsfera did a wonderful job of creating cover art for my graphic novel. Beautiful work.

toonsfera:Glad that you like it! thank you very much!

footsoldier07:excellent work from an excellent artist


No comments:

Post a Comment