Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create a cartoon sketch from your photo

I will create a cartoon sketch from your photo












About:

I will draw your cartoon sketch from your photograph. You need to send me a photograph of you or of the person you want to be sketched. 

All the packages includes the price for sketching only face/head and a little part of shoulder. If you want more body parts to be included in the sketch, please talk to me.

Please feel free to ask any query regarding this gig.

Thank you

Reviews


mawoodbury:Was unimpressed with this seller's work. \n\nWhen I asked them to complete the job as they had initially promised, they sent me a request for more money.\n\nThere are other professionals out there that can provide an easier, more professional service.

sergiokatofilms:I highly recommended A +++++++!!!!\nIndeed Seller did an incredible work!

poulamis:Thank you.

kineticcouple:seller was fine, in the photo shows coloured back ground and parts of his suit. I received just face only.

poulamis:Pic you send was with upper body part naked, $5 gig is for face only\r\nMost clients want it with white background so they can use it in many places, if you wanted with colored back ground you should have mentioned or may wanted a revision or a different version of the output with a colored background.


No comments:

Post a Comment