Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will make cartoon avatar of you in 24 hours

I will make cartoon avatar of you in 24 hours












About:

I draw draw a vector avatar for  social media , gift someone, for your blog, Christmas and for personal use etc.

  •  you will get your delivery in 36 hours max 


 .IMPORTANT:
  • Please Contact me if you need more that 1 Cartoon Portrait (I will give a Discount for bulk orders)
Take a Look :
  • Please send me HIGH RESOLUTION image for better result ( message me i you are not sure about your photo quality)
  • Please make sure if you send me a bad  quality image you will get a bad quality vector avatar.
  • for custom hair, shirt, background, objects please contact me before ordering.


keep sharing my gig

regards 
sadhonbiswas

Reviews


armandlarose:Very good job!

sadhonbiswas:Outstanding Experience!

igitemp:It was cheap and looked professional. Seller did respond just as stated, he wasn't late. Dates were fine.

sadhonbiswas:Good Experience!

justimagine2000:Great - he was very timely with the project.


No comments:

Post a Comment