Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will draw a professional cartoon animal of your choice

I will draw a professional cartoon animal of your choice












About:

Please read carefully.

The base price is for a black and white drawing only.  Order the Color Package to have the illustration finished in color.

The colored illustrations are finished in Photoshop for a professional look, but will still retain a classic hand-drawn feel.  Please note I do not do Vector illustrations.

What you can expect:

  • Great Communication
  • Several Choices
  • Fast Turnaround
  • Professional Quality

I will deliver the final artwork as a jpeg or png file in 1024x1024.

The price includes a single animal. No backgrounds or props are included.  Each additional character will require a gig extra.

I retain rights to the artwork, but will grant a commercial license in the pro package.

If you want something special send me a message.  Additional charges may apply.

Please place orders one at a time upon completion.  A reasonable expectation is 1-3 orders per week per client based on workload.

Reviews


topshelftailg8:very easy to work with and high quality work

toonimals:Thank you again for your business!

ourproperty:simple and great result !

toonimals:Thank you for your business! I would love to work with you again.

maliksesay180:I like the professional design of this gig.


No comments:

Post a Comment