Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will make comics for book, site, blog

I will make comics for book, site, blog












About:

If you want a funny and sometimes bizzare cartoon, i can give it to you.

With 1 gig you get 1 cartoon image with a simple backround and no colour.

For colours and shades please order the appropriate extra gigs from below.

I will not make religious cartoons.

Please contact me before ordering so we can discuss what you need.

Feel free to ask me for anything you may want.

:)

Reviews


stevealten:Billbig is awesome! I've used him multiple times. Super easy to work with and very creative. Highly recommended.

billbig:Once again a great experience working with you. Thank you! :)

alicechi:Perfect as always!

billbig:Awesome once again! :)

alicechi:Perfect work


No comments:

Post a Comment