Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will draw anything with super cute chibi anime style

I will draw anything with super cute chibi anime style












About:


[Adjusting the price and details for all of my gigs by the end of the week - august 20 2018, so get your gigs in before the said dates!]

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING :

Hello Hello! Welcome to my gig!

I can draw any and all chibis (with my style) of:
  • Yourself, your lover, your pet, your idols...
  • Your original character
  •  Any characters!

COULD BE USE FOR YOU:
  • MERCH
  • YOUTUBE AVATAR
  • COMICS
  • TWITCH EMOTICON
  • AND MANY MORE!

So if you are in need for some awesome detailed chibi characters/pet in an afforatable price, you came in the write place! 


ALL GIGS INCLUDES:
HIGH RES (JPG/PNG) +  HEAD to FULL BODY! + FULL COLORED + FREE SOURCE FILE**


THE ONLY EXTRAS YOU'LL NEED:
  • Background : Simple ($5) / Detailed ($10) / Super detailed (> $15 depends on the complexity)
  • Commercial use: $15
  • EXPRESS LANE! 
  • PROMO:
    if the order has reached $150+, small discount will be given!


PLEASE NOTE:
- Reference photos is very much appreciated, BUT if you need NEW DESIGNS, I'll make a custom order for you! :)

**source file : flatten image

Reviews


marilynbusch:Could not love it more!

niabiz:Comming from a picky and specific person that knows what she wants I enjoyed working with this seller was very prompt and I appreciated his quickness to all my specifications I really appreciate it thank you so much.\n

justinoakland:I was blown away. The artist took all of my crazy requests and gave me exactly what I had envisioned. Super happy with this.

nxc063:I wanted to include the characters as a gift to my coworkers.

metameeplegames:The artist nailed the project! It turned out better than expected and I'll certainly be placing future project orders in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment