Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will design you as a total drama character

I will design you as a total drama character












About:

Have you ever wanted to see yourself as a Total Drama contestant?? 

Well now you can!

I will need a detailed description of the features you want or a reference photo! 

Only digital mailing. No Physical Copy.

Reviews


debbiemaloney:Great! Really fast!

kadlebug:Poor communication. But a quick and easy job :D

alinalexandr446:Amazing quality. Talented designer ! I’m more than happy with what I received !

maddkingplays:Absolutely great quality for what I have paid and I managed to get what I wanted before it was supposed to be delivered. Thank you so much.

finalsaluteinc:Amazing and talented artist! I look forward to working with her again!


No comments:

Post a Comment