Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will draw your cartoon portrait and avatar

I will draw your cartoon portrait and avatar












About:

Warm Welcome to My Gig World!

I will draw and make cartoon version of your photo or pic!

Now you can send me a picture, then i will turn that picture into aunique cartoonfor you!!!

READ FIRST BEFORE ORDER!!!

  • I only draw fromHEAD TO SHOULDER
  • One Person Per one Gig
  • Do not send: Blurred, overcast, night shots, photo taken from a far. Face covered by hand or objects.



Extra options:

- Only Head amp; Shoulders - $5

  • (One person Head amp; Shoulders:$5)
  • (Two people's Head amp; Shoulders: $10 )
  • (Three people's Head amp; Shoulders: $15 )
  • (Four people's Head amp; Shoulders: $20)


My Service Includes:

  • 100% High Quality design
  • High-quality
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • 24 hours online custom support
  • Money Back Guaranteed


Provided Me High Quality Image. Minimum Image Quality: 900 x 900 Pixel.

I DO NOT ACCEPT LOW QUALITY PHOTOS. BLURRED PICTURES, PHOTOS CAPTURED USING A WEBCAM, CROPPED PICTURES.


★★★Order Now★★★


Thank you Very much for your time on my GIG.


Thanks...

Md. Abdus Sattar

Reviews


fahimmb23:Great job. Again it worked very well for me. Thank you sattar

sattar_it:Thank you so much...

fahimmb23:Absolutely perfect, I love it. Great work and a super speed delivery Highly recommend Thank you.

sattar_it:Thank you so much.

fahimmb23:Great job. Again it worked very well for me. Thank you sattar


No comments:

Post a Comment