Monday, August 20, 2018

I will draw for you funny caricature in greyscale tones

I will draw for you funny caricature in greyscale tones












About:


- Hand-drawn black and white cartoon with photos
- .JPG / PNG file with high resolution 300 DPI, possible image orientations - book, landscape or usual square (3508x4961 or 4961x3508 or 4000s4000), according to your desire or at my discretion.

How to order?

- Press the "ORDER NOW" button
- Upload your photos of the person you want to draw (preferably in good quality)
- Wait for the required number of days and you will receive your drawing!
Before you order, please contact me in the Inbox.

IMPORTANT! I do not give the received orders for execution to third parties. I make them myself, so what you see in the portfolio, is what you get.

Reviews


jaquilong:Fantastic, wonderful, extremely talented artist. Excellent communication. I am thrilled and will be ordering again from black cubic! :)

blackcubic:Thank you, I'm glad that you liked it.

jaquilong:Love blackcubic - super communicative and EXTREMELY talented. I'm thrilled with the results. Recommend you work with them before the rates go up!

blackcubic:Awesome, thank you:)

dangei:Good drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment