Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will draw your character in chibi cartoon style

I will draw your character in chibi cartoon style












About:

RULE

  • Describe the pose, clothes, and accessories of character you want
  • Attach your reference photo in JPG format
  • Don't ask me to draw nude / disgusting object
  • I just do 1 minor modification, more than it will be charged
  • If you want to use the picture for commercial, please purchase the copyright
  • Purchasing copyright mean you will get source file (PSD), get printable size and my ID automatically removed
  • Copyright cost per frame, if you order 3 pictures in separate frame, it mean you have to purchase 3 copyright

COST

Basic $5 = 1 full body avatar, 500 pixel, 3 days, ID attached

  • +$5 for additional character (person, pet, vehicle, tools, accessories)
  • +$5 to get bigger / printable resolution (3000 pixel)
  • +$5 to remove my ID 'mikoarc'
  • +$25 to get copyright / source file (PSD)
  • +$20 to 24 hours service

Reviews


royadacompany:That’s better

alifia:Thank you!

ilpchinito:I wanted to have a chibi character for myself and was very curious as to how this fiverr thing works. So since my interest in a chibi character and fiverr crossed paths i just searched for it on here. Alifias art style appealed to me the most. Her communication with the buyer and delivery time are excellent

alifia:Thank you so much! Glad to work with you.\r\nI will look forward to another job ;)

jamesm480:I Love The Art Style She Draws, She Got It Done Quicker Than I Thought \u0026 I’m More Than Pleased With The Results.


No comments:

Post a Comment