Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will draw a digital cartoon character

I will draw a digital cartoon character












About:

If you need a nice cartoon quick character for your Game, Website, Youtube channel, Blog, Podcast Comic or something else, I can draw it for you :)

The final delivery will be done on a HIGH RESOLUTION PDF FILE and PNG format unless the Source file extra price is payed, then I will need you to specify wich format do you requiere at the delivery.

Note: Regardless of the copyright agreement we reach, I wont sell the piece to another person but I reserve the right to show it on my web portfolio.

Reviews


birgmann:Bought gig primarily motivated by search and reviews of prior clients. Was not disappointed. Polite answers, quick turnaround, patient with requests for changes. Definitely will buy several other gigs from kitsunekei1. 110% recommend.

seventytimes7:Another great job!

kitsunekei1:One of my best clients :)

mirrormike:I was able to get everything I wanted. The work I request came out amazing and will definitely be coming back!

dillonjones410:Fantastic! Best artist I've hired.


No comments:

Post a Comment