Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will make a manga portrait of you or anyone you like

I will make a manga portrait of you or anyone you like












About:

I can make a nice digital portrait or complete illustration of you, a friend or any character of your linking, including your own original characters. 

Any of the drawings can have a theme: eg "A portrait of me with Mario's Outfit"
"My girlfriend and I dressed as zombie killers"

You can use it for any purpose such as Youtube Banner, T-Shirt, Print etc.

Please text in Inbox first, before you place an order. Thank you so much. 

What you will get:
1.- High Resolution Drawing in JPEG and PNG formats
2. Source file in PSD
3. Revisions for any detail you want
4. Fair use for commercial purposes

I'm looking forward to make you a beautiful piece :D

Reviews


mauroannarumma:great experience I'll come back again

bennzon:It was a pleasure working for you

mauroannarumma:great experience with this artist, best offer around for a wondeeful manga portrait of my family! i love it! reccomended seller

bennzon:Amazing costumer!! It was a joy working with him

mauroannarumma:great experience I'll come back again


No comments:

Post a Comment