Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will digitally ink and render your commission with either no background or a single colour.

I will digitally ink and render your commission with either no background or a single colour.












About:

Thanks for stopping by! Basically how this works is you describe your character and provide reference images for me to get started. At each stage you get a chance for revisions. The stages are:

  1. After the sketches. (give feedback to composition and detail)
  2. After the ink and flat colours. (give input for colours)
  3. After the finished rendering. (add any final revisions)

And I shouldn't really have to include this but here's a short list of things that I refuse to do.

  • No fetish stuff.
  • No gore.
  • No sexual interactions.

For any other questions or inquiries please don't hesitate to message me before commissioning me for any artwork.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment