Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do realistic colorful cartoon portrait from photo

I will do realistic colorful cartoon portrait from photo












About:

Hi

welcome to my realistic cartoon design  gig,


I will make a digital  realistic cartoon of you  like my sample images , realistic and colorful .

Great for  profile picture , Facebook,

Instagram, banners ,fun and business purpose.


Note:the work  is done is photoshop , manually this is not drawing or freestyle drawing gig.

 About  My service

100% recommended service.

Quick turnaround service.

 Professional  quality

High quality final image including transparent  version and  print-ready.


Note:

I will make person exactly as in on real image   with more colourful and realistic cartoon look , so initial image quality is very important for best results 

Final image will be in jpeg format  .i won't add any object  or any  addition thing so  please do not ask.


please feel free to contact before proceeding with order ,order once placed will not be cancelled 



if image  include more then 2 person then please contact before order.



thank you for  your time ,

Marki.



Reviews


golfcoachwill:Wow, extremely fast and beautiful work. This artist is great, nothing but praise for his skills.

marki0315:great person .clear ideas to work on .simple and clean communication outstanding experience

nikram:Excellent work. I asked for a revision and it was provided immediately. Would not hesitate to recommend the seller to everyone A very quick and fast turnaround time.

marki0315:very very cooperative and professional person to work with .communicates very well .great experience

johnvehadija:Great work for my project!


No comments:

Post a Comment