Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will draw your cartoon character

I will draw your cartoon character












About:

Hi! I’m Kaieri! I offer all-purpose hand-drawn digital art in a number of flexible styles.

Need a gift for a friend, want to make a book or comic? Avatar, banner, cartoon or caricature? I can do all that and quite a bit more! 


My extended portfolio can be viewed at https://www.flickr.com/photos/kaieriart/

Each package includes a drawing of ONE character in ONE pose. Additional characters can be added to a drawing for $5 each.  Separate drawings are the full package price. 

$10 - Black and White Sketch

$15 - Flat Color (No Shading)

$20 - Cel-Shaded Color 

$30 - Full Color with Shading and Highlights 

$40 - Full Color with Shading and Highlights + Extra Detail

Add-Ons:

$5 - 
Add an additional character to a drawing

$15 -
Simple Illustrated Background

$15 - Commercial license

$20 - Poster Size (11" x 17" up to "20 x 30")  Cannot be ordered after delivery.

$20 - Source file (layered PSD)

Bulk orders for more than 3 separate images should be done through custom order only.  Do not add extra fast to bulk orders. 

3 day delivery is available for an extra charge based on order volume.

Reviews


databerry:She is awesome does a great job every time!

socalteam:So great! Your drawings continue to get better and better, despite already being so good! :)

heathermimsrps:Perfect! Follows directions and keeps creativity in projects! We will be using again! Love her !

rradcliffe:This was my first gig with this seller and I tell you she nailed it on the first try! It came out better then what I imagined it to be. I love the finished product! She is now my go to for illustration.

funnyz:Thanks for the great work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment