Thursday, May 10, 2018

I will draw a realistic pencil portrait for you

I will draw a realistic pencil portrait for you












About:

Do you need some realistic hand-drawn portrait of yourself? Or do you simply want to surprise someone with an original gift?


I've been an artist for a long time and have always loved to share my art with others. I paint animals, kids, toys, portraits, household supplies, cars, monsters, and anything else you can dream up.

For this gig, you will receive a colored watercolor painting OR a pencil drawing of a single face. Please add extra gigs if you require backgrounds, more characters, commercial use licence, and please message me if your requirements do not match the gig exactly.

I include one modification for free with this gig.


For large order, I can create a custom order with a discount. I can also mail you the original work – for any details and questions, please contact me.

Thank you for looking at my gig!

Reviews


alex7777988:nice! love it thanks

alex7777988:love it thanks

alex7777988:Great artist! love it thanks

birgelette:Thank you, I enjoyed sketching this :)

lumbinikoralage:Amazing to work with so helpful and so accommodating and willing to achieve my vision! Will be using her again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment