Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will draw a caricature of you

I will draw a caricature of you












About:

Hi! It's Coco here and I'm adding a new gig for you guys. This time, 

CARICATURES! 

Yes, you read it right! I'll be making cute cartoon caricatures for you starting for only $5!(Based on the photo given) It will be in head shot caricature, full colored, 8 x 8 inch size canvass and in 300 dpi resolution.

How to get it started? Click the ORDER NOW button and send a HIGH QUALITY PICTURE that you want me to draw. Caricatures will purely based on the photo given. REVISIONS will be allowed only TWICE per character. 

For additions, please check my extras below:
+$5 for whole body caricature
+$10 to add background (your decision)
+$5 to add text
+$5 to add a character
+$20 to purchase copyrights
+$15 to purchase source file
+$40 to purchase package of png, jpeg files, source files, copyrights, background and text.

For more details, you can contact me before ordering. Thank you! Enjoy my caricatures. 

Reviews


shirlyo:Excellent work, fast and High Quality

coco31_fuz:Thank you! Great buyer as well! :)

italodesigns:THank you.

coco31_fuz:Outstanding Experience!

meandrewyoujane:I got exactly what I requested in a very timely manner. I will absolutely be returning for my needs in the future! Thank you very much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment