Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will draw a cartoon pencil sketch of your photo

I will draw a cartoon pencil sketch of your photo












About:

I will make a digital pencil sketch of your photo in cartoon/anime style. Send me your photo, and will draw the sketch version of the photo of yours in the said style. Please see the example images I provided above.

I accept custom order! (Please, message me first).
so if you want something specific, or something that's not in the packages above,
or want to negotiate, just message me first so we can discuss it to see if it's possible.

If you need anything to ask, feel free to message me. I'll be ready anytime.
Thanks!

Reviews


guinnessbuddha:Amazing work as always ^_^

guinnessbuddha:Amazing as always! Will absolutely rehire again :) Bravo!

guinnessbuddha:Amazing work, once again! Extremely pleased with the result here. Will be hiring again!

geekster26:Awesome Work!

arvin_emoi:Well Played!


No comments:

Post a Comment