Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will draw a cartoon or caricature

I will draw a cartoon or caricature












About:

Jersey Girl Here :)

PLEASE NOTE: I'm American, but my FIVERR LOCATION changes a lot, as I travel & Work outside the US. You can CONFIRM this with FIVERR CUSTOMER SUPPORT. So PLEASE don't judge me by my current country...haha!


Hello! Thanks for checking out this Gig! I'm Olivia and you are welcome! :-)


Please be sure to message me first to make sure I can accomplish what you need before ordering! 

   If you buy the basic gig
I would make an authentic caricature image for you in black and white background! This will however be a single person photo :-( . I promise to design it to your taste, specifications and in the form you desire. So have no worries...lol. In addition, i could add special effects to the photos created, such as changing the hair styling, adding glasses, mufflers, ear muffs... Just name it!


However with purchasing Gig extras; I could color the caricatures for you, giving it a more robust sublime effect, add more people to the photo [think family and friends :-) ]... and do any other custom things you would like.


  Why give me a try? Because i place service over money, and i have a reputation of delivering only the best! Plus you get a100% money back guarantee!


Reviews


stephaniecox:Thanks for your work

honest_chick:Thank you so much

moustafacisa:Perfect as usual

honest_chick:I appreciate big time

laurenpuryear:Awesome work! I highly recommend her


No comments:

Post a Comment