Monday, May 28, 2018

I will draw your favorite character in any chibi style

I will draw your favorite character in any chibi style












About:

NOTE: Please Message me before make a request for available slot and fix price

Hello Glaspir Here

I will draw your favorite character or your OC into Cool Chibi Style. Or you wanna see, you cosplay your favorite character or OC into Chibi style? You are in the right gig !

Perfect as a gift, online avatar, profile pic or just for the fun

I deliver professional quality and detailed illustration

Starts from $5 and you can have :
  • 1 .PNG Transparent BG Chibi Illustration.
  • 2 .PNG Simple BG Chibi Illustration.

If you have question or request, don't hesitate to message me

Thanks ;D

Warm Regards
Glaspir

Reviews


mcamposmula:Outstanded all expectations! glaspir is one of the best artists I found on Fiverr, I will work with him again with no doubt in the future. He perfectly understood what I wanted, took my blog logo and designed super cool mascot variations. This was awesome!

glaspir:one of experience i ilke in this fiverr gig is, people come with theirs original cool character to let me to draw it, amazing experience

gfrank31:Great communication!

glaspir:Always have interesting character to draw , Thank you

patricklu:very good job\nthanks so much


No comments:

Post a Comment