Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design an outstanding polygonal portrait for you

I will design an outstanding polygonal portrait for you












About:

Are you Looking for something unique and amazing to represent your personality?Then you should must try this new, unique and awesome type of Animals and Human PORTRAIT Polygon.

For this gig, I will be making a stunning POLYGON ARTWORK.YES! you will provide me with a reference image and I will make a cool Polygon Art based on that picture.
This type of artwork is amazing for several purposes, like gifting a polygon portrait to your friend, for printing on T-shirts, mugs etc, for sports and action posters, praising your national heroes, getting them printed on postcards and what not.
As this is a reallytiresome workand requiresa lot of patience, so keeping this in mind, the price starts from$10in which you will get1 lowpoly artwork image of basic.

Just send me a photo(Good quality) and we will draw auniquelow poly illustration portrait of your person in my style! Message us before ordering if you have specific requests.


*** IMPORTANT : PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST TO DISCUSS THE IDEAS BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.

Reviews


bssp4u:Love it!!!!!

amnayaqoob103:Thankyou so much :)

bssp4u:Thank you so much! Looks amazing!

amnayaqoob103:Thankyou so much :)

sivanhere:Perfect! thank you so much :)\nExactly what I was looking for


No comments:

Post a Comment